Careers at Active8 Robots
Salary negotiable depending on experience
At Active8 Robots we inspire our employees to learn and grow and become part of a winning team, committed to putting our customers first. We are passionate about developing innovative solutions to make our customers’ products better. To achieve this, we seek to hire extraordinary people with energy, passion and commitment. Our employees are our assets and we understand that without them we would not be who we are today.
If you are an automations’ expert with hands-on experience in reviewing and analysing production processes and generating cohesive plans for improvements, looking to join a creative emerging technology company, we are looking for you. You will be experienced in developing written proposals and provide independent advice to enhance automation and robotic integration in an industrial environment. Also, be curious about Active8’s enabling technology, be looking for a position where you will be challenged and will learn new technologies and grow.
In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to work independently also be part of our professional sales and engineering team, and be directly engaged with our customers, helping them to plan, develop and install solutions that make their products and processes better.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide process automation expertise, carry out surveys, produce reports and propose robotic automation solutions to clients to improve productivity and efficiency
- Participate in brain storming meetings and propose creative solutions in the development process
- Create reports-written proposals and present internally and externally
- Be actively involved in the proof of concept experimental design and execution
- Support and install systems on site at customer plants
- Ability to travel relatively extensively both domestically and internationally
- Clear communication skills to multiple levels within the organization
- Review customer, competition, internal designs, and determine capability to meet specs
- Testing & validation of design
- Failure investigations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Physics related discipline, or a combination of education and work experience
- At least five years of relevant work experience, ideally in a technical – automation solutions field
- Ability to understand and be familiar with complex technologies and control systems
- Experience in PLC logic and programing
- Effective collaboration skills
- High level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proven record of accomplishment with excellent references
- Dedication to accomplishing project and corporate goals
- Ability to work with core Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Proven ability to deliver results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.
Please send us your CV.