Careers at Active8 Robots
Robot Assembly Technician
Active8 Robots supplies cutting-edge, robotic automation solutions to some of the world’s most prestigious companies. We inspire our engineers to learn and grow and be part of a winning team, committed to putting our customers first. We are passionate about developing innovative solutions that make our customers’ products and processes better. To do this, we hire extraordinary people whose energy, passion and commitment shine through.
If you are mechanically minded and looking to join a creative emerging technology company, we are looking for you. You will be the type of person who likes tinkering with hands-on projects, building things and using new technology. Also, you will be curious about Active8’s enabling technologies, looking for a position where you will be challenged and will learn new technologies and grow.
In this position, you have the opportunity to work in our engineering team helping develop and assemble solutions that make our customers’ products and processes better. Our team are genuinely interested in technology and love to get involved finding novel answers to challenging problems.
The role involves working on both our bespoke customer solutions as well as our off-the-shelf products. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in mechanical and electrical systems, they may have worked in this area or done so for personal hobbies or projects.
The creative solutions we develop will be deployed around the UK and will directly impact the next generation of consumer electronics, automotive and aerospace components, pharmaceuticals, and a wide variety of other important products.
In return you will get a friendly work environment with like-minded individuals, competitive salary, health insurance, industry standard training courses and access to cutting edge technology to achieve your goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembly of prototype solutions, standard products and custom projects.
- Support and install of systems on site at customer locations
- Ability to travel relatively extensively both domestically and internationally
- Clear and concise communication to multiple levels within the organisation
- Testing & validation of designs
- Failure investigations, independent thinking and problem solving
Required Skills & Experience:
- This is an entry level role however any mechanical or engineering qualifications would be beneficial.
- Effective collaboration skills.
- High level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters concerning cutting edge technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedication to accomplishing project and corporate goals.
- Ability to work with core Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
Please send your cover letter, salary expectation and CV to [email protected]