Careers at Active8 Robots
At Active8 Robots we inspire our associates to learn and grow and become part of a winning team, committed to putting our customers first. We are passionate about developing innovative solutions to make our customers’ products better. To achieve this, we seek to hire extraordinary people with energy, passion and commitment. Our employees are our assets and we understand that without them we would not be who we are today.
If you are a Sales Administrator expert with hands-on experience with a track-record of achieving your targets, looking to join a creative emerging technology company, we are looking for you. You will be experienced in the sales process with marketing expertise.Also, be curious about Active8’s enabling technology, be looking for a position where you will be challenged and will learn new technologies and grow.
In this position, you will be reporting direct to the Sales and Marketing Director and will have the unique opportunity to work independently also be part of our professional sales and marketing team, and be directly engaged with our customers, helping them to plan, develop and install solutions that make their products and processes better.
• Writing quotations and sales proposals to prospects and customers
• Support sales and marketing departments
• Processing incoming sales applications in a timely manner with a “Right First Time” approach
• Develop & drive trusted relationships with the sales channel and partners in order to maximise sales.
• Provide first class customer service and assistance to the sales teams
• Communicating to resellers and customers about queries relating to submitted applications
• Internal reporting and communication with other departments
• Answer incoming telephone calls and ensure appropriate action is taken relative to each call
• Record all customer interaction accurately in CRM system
• Investigate any after sales issues and agree appropriate resolution
• Carry all customer service inquiries to their conclusion
• Prepare all communications and documentation to a satisfactory, accurate and timely standard.
• Assist in any ad hoc tasks that may be required from time to time.
Experience, Skills and Abilities
• Experience of working in a professional office environment dealing with clients/ customers over the phone/email
• Able to demonstrate proven customer service experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Results driven and customer focused with a commitment to quality
• High attention to detail/accuracy levels
• Punctual and reliable
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (30min lunch)
Salary: Attractive (depending on experience)
All the training and support you need to be successful
Highly progressive culture
Job Type: Full-time