Careers at Active8 Robots
Salary negotiable depending on experience
At Active8 Robots we inspire our employees to learn and grow and become part of a winning team, committed to putting our customers first. We are passionate about developing innovative solutions to make our customers’ products better. To achieve this, we seek to hire extraordinary people with energy, passion and commitment. Our employees are our assets and we understand that without them we would not be who we are today.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and selling automation systems, robots and consultancy services to manufacturers, universities, research labs and solution providers. You will be accountable for an annual revenue target, punctual and accurate pipeline reporting and achievement of strategic objectives as defined by the company.
About the job
- Develop and nurture a sales pipeline comprising a target list of key brands and clients within specified verticals
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales
- Seek out and build relationships with prospects and partners for new business
- Identify decision makers and budget holders within each organisation, build positive relationships with them and create an environment in which to sell our solutions
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales target, thereby helping the sales team to achieve its collective annual revenue goal
- Strive to maintain quality, integrity, accuracy and process consistency in all of your sales efforts
- Travel as needed for conferences, trade shows and on-site meetings with clients
- Liaise with the engineering team in creating proposals, proof of concept and actual solutions
- The role comprises in business development and account management of current accounts
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales. Proven ability to maintain and nurture a sales prospect pipeline.
- Experience in selling automation, robots or engineering solutions
- Knowledge of CRM systems e.g. SalesForce.com, Dynamics, Greenrope, etc.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Winning mentality, action oriented and laser focus on achieving goals
- Analytical and Strategic Marketing: Demonstrate success in measuring results and setting, meeting, and exceeding aggressive quantitative goals
- Can set and surpass KPI targets
- Strong customer services skills: negotiation, diplomacy
- Company car / car allowance
- Mobile phone, laptop and iPad
- Competitive salary based on experience (circa £40k)
- Bonus scheme based on sales performance (up to 25% annual salary)
- BUPA medical care
- 20 days holiday