Careers at Active8 Robots
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Salary negotiable depending on experience
At Active8 Robots we inspire our employees to learn and grow and become part of a winning team, committed to putting our customers first. We are passionate about developing innovative solutions to make our customers’ products better. To achieve this, we seek to hire extraordinary people with energy, passion and commitment. Our employees are our assets and we understand that without them we would not be who we are today.
If you are a Sales and Marketing expert with hands-on experience with a track-record of achieving your targets, looking to join a creative emerging technology company, we are looking for you. You will be experienced in the sales process with stellar marketing expertise.
Also, be curious about Active8’s enabling technology, be looking for a position where you will be challenged and will learn new technologies and grow.
In this position, you will be reporting direct to the Sales and Marketing Director and will have the unique opportunity to work independently also be part of our professional sales and marketing team, and be directly engaged with our customers, helping them to plan, develop and install solutions that make their products and processes better.
Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Day to day management of the house accounts including reviving dormant and lost accounts; onboarding new ones; developing growth strategies for all clients assigned to you; and supporting the business development activity in acquiring new customers.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass and targeted communication such as email and social media to introduce the company and identify appropriate buyers within the target market. Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategy (in conjunction with business directors, targeting key sectors).
- Creation of sales collateral (presentations, copywriting, mail shots, etc.)
- Lead generation and qualification (Inbound, outbound and business director networks)
- Supporting activities on all social media platforms
- Creating strong SEO content and implementing email campaigns
- Organising and attending trade shows and industry events to generate business leads
Background of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- Previous experience in a similar role
- All round sales and marketing experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Background in automation, robotics or manufacturing is preferred
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Familiar with current industry standards and best practices
- Solid computer skills and social media, knowledge of current market trends and multimedia platforms
- Capable of working on multiple projects and under pressure
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed