Collaborative Robots for the food industry will improve productivity and Profits.
The food production industry has many pressures on productivity and profit. Health, Safety and hygiene takes more and more time and money. Staff issues like recruitment and retention are a constant headache, and Brexit, let’s not go there.
We are here to help you make your business more profitable with automation solutions for your dirty, dangerous and dull tasks.
So if you have people doing boring, repetitive work, humping goods around, or handling foods, chances are we can help. Collaborative robots for the food industry are a truly cost-effective way to solve these problems and release your personnel to more suitable work, here’s why;
- Simple, low cost, automation for all sizes of business. Fast ROI.
- Easily deployed, without expert knowledge.
- Safe, can work with your personnel without safety cages.
- Small footprint, can be wheeled away and easily given a new task.
- Can talk to your other systems and software.
- Perfect for small production runs but can equally plug on for years on end without maintenance.
Find out more here
The UK has fallen behind in productivity, China is buying 3 times more Collaborative Robots than any other nation, even though their labour costs are so much lower than ours. The Germans and French are buying far more than us, so it’s no surprise that the UK is behind the curve and businesses have no choice but to get productive and automate.
“Active8 is Rethink Robotics second biggest distributor in Europe and their third biggest worldwide. They also carry the KUKA iiwa and ABB YuMi collaborative robot products so can speak about competitive advantage”
– Goldman Sachs
Find out more on our main Collaborative Robots for the food industry page
Collaborative Robots for the food industry to help you make your food production business more profitable