The Active Compliant Parallel Gripper is a cost-effective and flexible gripping solution for a variety of objects. It features compliant linked jaws that give a secure high force grip on a variety of objects.
Underactuated gripper fingers offer parallel gripping and also compliant adaptive gripping on cylindrical objects.
The gripper is pneumatic and may be operated with regulated low-pressure air supply for collaborative applications.
Includes mounting adapters for Rethink Robotics’ Sawyer; Kuka iiwa; Universal Robots UR3, UR5 & UR10; ABB and other Industrial Robots implementing ISO 9409-1-40-4-M6 or ISO 9409-1-50-4-M6 tool flanges.
- Parallel grip: 0mm to 125mm width
- Compliant grip: 45mm to 90mm diameter
- Tool weight: 1.5kg
- Stroke: 2x20mm
- 2 sets of gripper pads included (2 flat
- 24V Festo Solenoid and cable included
- 2x 24v discrete jaw position sensors included
- Grip force per jaw: 100N @ 6 Bar